Stay up to date with our PNP Canada Live Tracker. Most recent update: October 19, 2018.
Latest PNP Canada updates:
- October 18: Ontario invited 39 Express Entry candidates to apply under the Express Entry-aligned French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).Find out more.
- October 18: PEI invited 270 Express Entry and Labour Impact candidates to apply for provincial nomination under the PEI PNP, with another 27 business candidates also invited. Find out more.
- October 18: Saskatchewan provided updated information about application intake thresholds across a range of SINP sub-categories. Find out more.
- October 17: British Columbia invited 472 candidates, including Express Entry candidates, to apply for provincial nomination under the BC PNP, with decreases in the points requirements for a range of categories. Find out more.
- October 17: New Brunswick announced that the NB PNP Entrepreneur had been temporarily paused, and that no Expressions of Interest (EOIs) were being accepted. Find out more.
See more PNP updates
- October 12: Manitoba invited 318 skilled worker candidates to apply for provincial nomination under the Skilled Workers in Manitoba stream of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), with a further 36 candidates invited under the Skilled Workers Overseas stream. Find out more.
- October 11: Ontario invited 33 Express Entry candidates to apply for provincial nomination through the French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
- October 11: Saskatchewan revised its list of eligible occupations for both sub-categories.
- October 10: Saskatchewan invited 853 candidates to apply to its International Skilled Worker sub-categories: Express Entry (359 candidates) and Occupations In-Demand (494 candidates), with decreases in the points cut-off threshold for both sub-categories.
With many programs, streams, and categories to monitor, knowing which Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) options are open for new applications or Expressions of Interest (EOIs) can prove difficult, even for people who follow PNP updates regularly.
Moving2Canada’s PNP Canada Live Tracker is constantly updated with the latest status on each and every PNP stream and category. Visit regularly and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates as they happen.
If you notice an error on the PNP Live Tracker, please email [email protected].
PNP Canada programs allow Canadian provinces to nominate individuals for immigration to their province based on criteria set by the provincial government. Successful applicants obtain a provincial nomination, which may then be used to apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence.
Please note that:
- Some PNP Canada streams are aligned with the federal Express Entry (EE) immigration selection system, while some are managed entirely outside Express Entry.
- Some PNP Canada streams require applicants to have a job offer, while other streams do not.
- Some PNP Canada streams allow individuals to apply directly, without first being invited to apply, while other streams operate on an EOI basis, whereby eligible individuals must first be invited to apply before submitting an application.
Create a Moving2Canada account to get your free Getting Started Guide to help you plan your move, and receive important immigration updates by email.