Get immigration help you can trust.
Find the best immigration programs for you
The founder of Doherty Fultz Immigration, Cassandra Fultz, is originally from the United States. She's gone through the immigration process herself.
Cassandra understands the complexity, the stress, and the emotional importance surrounding your Canadian immigration journey, and her years of experience in the industry gives her the ability to empower you towards settling in Canada successfully.
Cassandra’s immigration consultancy, Doherty Fultz Immigration, offers services tailored to address Canada’s comprehensive (and often confusing) range of immigration programs. Express Entry, study permits, family sponsorship, provincial nominations… you name it, Doherty Fultz has the experience needed to guide you!
Doherty Fultz Immigration has expertise across the Canadian immigration spectrum. However, they do have specialized experience in criminal inadmissibility, study permit applications, and the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
Book a consultation
The Doherty Fultz approach to immigration consulting is simple: provide you with the concrete advice and strategies you need for your immigration process. Cassandra Fultz (R#514356) is a licensed Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and her team has more than 40 combined years of experience providing exceptional immigration services. Don’t take our word for it—check out what their past clients are saying.
You can get started with Doherty Fultz Immigration by booking a consultation, or continue reading below to find out more about the other services they offer. During your consultation, Doherty Fultz will review your eligibility across a broad range of Canadian immigration options and strategize with you to determine your best way forward. Plus, Doherty Fultz will never use any scare tactics or falsehoods to pressure you into retaining their services for your complete application, as some other Canadian immigration representatives have unfortunately been known to do.
Get started with your consultation today. Consultation fees are CAD$175 for a video session with a Junior Consultant (3-5 years of experience) and CAD$250 for a video session with a Senior Consultant. In person sessions are also available for those in the Toronto area.
If you decide to retain Doherty Fultz Immigration to assist with your immigration matter within five days of your consultation appointment, the fee you have already paid will be discounted from the cost of your service.
Services: Immigration programs and services covered by Doherty Fultz
Want to get Doherty Fultz involved in your immigration application? They offer standout services to assist with a range of immigration programs. Check out your preferred immigration program below. If you’re not sure where to start, we recommend booking a one-on-one consultation.
Program not listed? Contact Doherty Fultz directly to find out how they can help.
A one-on-one consultation is a great place to start regardless of which immigration program you’re pursuing. Consultations can be attended by phone, video call, or in-person (if you are in the Toronto area).
In your consultation, Doherty Fultz will review your personal details and your immigration goals to determine the best immigration strategy for your unique needs. Doherty Fultz will empower you to make your own immigration decisions and won’t use scare tactics to pressure you into a retainer agreement.
Consultation fees are CAD$175 for a video session with a Junior Consultant (3-5 years of experience) and CAD$250 for a video session with a Senior Consultant.
If you do choose to retain Doherty Fultz beyond your consultation for a full immigration application, then the cost of your consultation may be counted toward the cost of the full representation.
Doherty Fultz are experts in Express Entry. From assessing eligibility, to ensuring you’ve obtained the maximum number of points for your CRS score, to preparing and submitting PR applications, Cassandra Fultz and the Doherty Fultz team know what they’re doing. Their experience spans Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trades.
Take your pick from any of the following services:
- Express Entry Consultation: Book a one-on-one consultation to discuss your Express Entry needs, whatever they may be. Maybe you want someone to explain the eligibility requirements, or maybe you want someone to analyze your CRS score and suggest options for improvement? The one-on-one consultation is a quick and easy option to get expert guidance.
- Express Entry PR Application Review: Have you received an ITA and you’re now working on your permanent residence application? Make sure you’ve got the best possible chances of approval by having Doherty Fultz complete a review of your PR Application. They’ll cross-reference your supporting documentation and personal information alongside the program requirements and give you peace of mind when you hit that “Submit” button. Read full details about the Doherty Fultz EE Application Review.
- Express Entry Full Representation: If you’re looking for your Express Entry process to go as smoothly as possible, Doherty Fultz can represent you from start to finish. With personalized guidance and support for every step of the process, this is the option for those of you who want a full-service experience that keeps your immigration simple. Start off by booking a consultation to discuss whether this may be the right option for you.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Based in Toronto, Doherty Fultz are experts in immigration options for Ontario, including the hugely popular Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Whether you want someone to review your eligibility for the OINP, or you want help with your application, Doherty Fultz has the experience you need to maximize your chances of Ontario-bound success.
Start off by booking a consultation to discuss your OINP needs.
If you’re interested in the spousal or child sponsorship process, then you probably already know that the application is lengthy and detailed. Doherty Fultz has got you covered! Their experience representing tons of successful family sponsorship applications can give you the peace of mind you want when it comes to yours.
Choose from any of the following services:
- Family Sponsorship Consultation: Do you have a couple of questions you need answered? Or, do you want to review your options before you commit to anything long-term? Start off with a one-on-one consultation where you can discuss your personal situation, get your questions answered, and determine if family sponsorship is the right option for you.
- Family Sponsorship PR Application Review: Are you completing your sponsorship application on your own? All the power to you! If you’d like to catch any mistakes and maximize your chances of approval, you might want to consider the Doherty Fultz PR Application Review. They’ll look over your complete application, including documents and personal information, to ensure you have peace of mind when you send in your application to sponsor a loved one (or be sponsored yourself). Read full details about the Doherty Fultz Family Sponsorship Application Review.
- Family Sponsorship Full Representation: Some people want the full-service treatment from start to finish. If you want to keep your immigration as simple as possible and have your process to go as smoothly, you may want to consider retaining Doherty Fultz for your complete Family Sponsorship process. Before committing, start off with a one-on-one consultation to be sure that this is the right option for you.
Studying in Canada is a dream come true for many people. Not only do you gain access to Canada’s world-class educational institutions, but Canadian education opens the door for permanent immigration options, too!
If you’re looking for assistance with your study permit application, Doherty Fultz can help. Are you:
- Looking to keep your study permit application as simple and easy as possible?
- Applying for a study permit after being refused in the past?
- Applying for a study permit from a country with a high rate of study permit refusals?
If so, Doherty Fultz can help. Start off with a one-on-one consultation to discuss your goals. Doherty Fultz will empower you to make your own immigration decisions, whether that’s retaining their full services for your application, or completing your application on your own.
PR Application Reviews
Applications for permanent resident status are long, complex, and even a single missing documents can be grounds for refusal. This is why many applicants choose to have a professional review their PR applications before submitting. Doherty Fultz Immigration offer reliable, affordable, and efficient reviews of PR applications for Express Entry and Family Sponsorship.
Learn more about the Express Entry PR Application Review.
Learn more about the Family Sponsorship PR Application Review.
LMIAs & Work Permits (Canadian Employers and Foreign Workers)
Are you a Canadian employer hoping to hire a foreign worker to fill a vacancy? Or are you a foreign worker looking for help with a work permit application?
Doherty Fultz have the information you need to navigate the work permit, LMIA, and LMIA-exemption processes. With their guidance, you can improve your chances of a successful hiring, whether as a Canadian employer or a foreign worker.
Begin with a one-on-one consultation to discuss your situation and determine the best route for your needs.
PR Card Renewal
Citizenship Card Renewal and Replacement
If you’re a Canadian citizen who was born outside Canada, you must ensure that you have valid documentation proving your citizenship. Doherty Fultz is available to assist with your citizenship card renewals and replacements.
Find out how Doherty Fultz can help you with your citizenship card.
Replace your Record of Landing or COPR
When you became a Canadian Permanent Resident you were issued a document called a “Record of Landing” or “Confirmation of Permanent Residence”. This document proves the date you became a permanent resident of Canada. This document is required when you are entering from the United States via a land port of entry without your PR card. This document is also required later in life by Service Canada when you are applying for your old age pension. Thankfully, Doherty Fultz offers personalized assistance with replacing this document. Keep the process simple and give yourself peace of mind with Doherty Fultz.
Find out how Doherty Fultz can help replace your Record of Landing.
Criminal Rehabilitation & Temporary Resident Permits
Have you been denied entry to Canada due to your criminal record? Or are you worried that you might be denied entry to Canada?
Doherty Fultz have extensive experience working on criminal rehabilitation cases, including applications for Temporary Resident Permits granting entry to Canada for foreign nationals who have been denied due to criminal inadmissibility.
Each criminal inadmissibility case is unique, so it’s best to start with a confidential one-on-one consultation to discuss the details of your situation and find out what options you have.
Reviews: What are people saying about Doherty Fultz?
Cassandra Fultz and the Doherty Fultz team has been in the business for more than 12 years. During that time, they’ve made a lot of people very happy with their human approach to immigration consultations and their detail-oriented work on applications.
Check out these reviews from Doherty Fultz clientele. You can review the authenticity of these reviews on Doherty Fultz’ Google listing.
“I was interested in gaining permanent residency in Canada but wasn’t sure how to prepare my application due to some unique self- employment circumstances. Over the course of two consulting sessions with Anthony, he explained everything very clearly, filled in the details as to how the application process worked, and provided very practical tips on how to prepare my documents. Thanks to Anthony, I received an email saying my visa was is ready to be issued. Not to mention, his prices are very reasonable. Would very highly recommend.” – Nick
“Anthony was very professional and has very reasonable rates. He did not try to pressure me into unnecessary services or additional costs as some firms would do. I would definitely recommend his services.” – Chloe
“Of course there is an overwhelming amount of information on-line, but that glut of info can obfuscate rather than clarify what is most important, and can be time-consuming to sort through. I knew that I needed to talk to an expert to cut to the chase. A 30- minute phone consultation with Cassandra did the job. Cassandra really helped me understand how the MULTIPLE complicated processes work, and she patiently answered all of my questions.” – Andrew
From their comprehensive consultations to the bottle of champagne they buy for you when your permanent resident status is confirmed (cheers!), Cassandra Fultz and her team will make you feel cared for from the moment you start your process to the moment you complete it.
How to get started with Doherty Fultz
Before committing to anything long-term, Doherty Fultz encourages you to start off with a one-on-one consultation to discuss your background and your immigration goals. Cassandra Fultz will help you to understand your immigration options so that you can be empowered to make your own decisions.
Express Entry Draw – Latest Figures
IRCC has overstaffed Express Entry, says watchdog
Budget 2023 outlines priorities for citizenship applicants, visitors, Francophones and asylum seekers
New immigration pathway to help refugees work in Canada