In the sixth installment of her My Vancouver series, Siobhán Condon asks Sheri about life in the city.
1. How long have you lived in Vancouver?
Two years. I lived in Victoria for 10 years prior to this.
2. What are your three favourite things about Vancouver?
I love the mountains, beaches and neighbourhoods with different vibes.
3.Why did you choose to live in the neighbourhood that you are living in now?
Kitsilano. Best location in the city and close to work in UBC.
4. One thing you’d like to change about Vancouver?
Car traffic, as I ride a bike.
5. What is your favourite bar /cafe in the city?
Cafe Zen in Kitsilano.
6. What is the best tourist spot to visit in BC?
7. What was the last out of town trip that you really enjoyed?
Hiking The Chief mountain in Squamish.
8. Best advice for meeting Canadians?
9. Is Vancouver home? Yes.
10.What super power would you most like to be gifted with? The ability to fly.
Next Saturday, Siobhán poses 10 questions to Leah DuBerry from Ireland. Don’t forget to check out part VII of Siobhán’s My Vancouver series!
Siobhán likes the simple pleasures in life: coffee, a good film and a leisurely bike ride. She currently works for the Reel 2 Real Film Festival in Vancouver. She tweets all things Short Film related for Kids here — Kids Short Films