If you’re British in Calgary, you’ll enjoy living in Canada’s sunniest city. That means fewer days under an umbrella. It means more time finding things to do in Calgary and exploring the doorstep of the Rocky Mountains.
Calgary also offers excellent career opportunities. It also has one of the highest standards of living in the world. It can be the ideal spot for British emigrants.
The British in Calgary have established a strong expat community, while integrating themselves into Canadian life with people from all over the world.
We have compiled this short list of useful links and contacts for the British in Calgary. Other links and contacts relevant to the whole community of British in Canada are also available.
Please get in touch with us if you can help make us add to this list. We would love to see our British in Calgary list grow!
Useful links for the British in Calgary.
- Jobs for construction and engineering graduates in Calgary through Outpost Recruitment.
- The British Consulate in Calgary.
- The British in Calgary meetup group.
- Brits in Calgary Facebook group.
- Good Taste of Britain — British speciality store, with food, sports attire and novelties. Based in Calgary and Edmonton.
- Located in the Northwest of the city, The British Pantry sells imported food and gifts from Britain.
- Jolly Goods Candy Stop is the place to indulge your sweet tooth.
- The Calgary and District Cricket League homepage.
- The Calgary T-20 Cricket Association homepage.
Want more help getting settled in Calgary?
Moving2Canada is here to help all those living in Calgary.