Join a Winning Team!
View the full job description here
Young Guns Container Crew is hiring Labourers for our teams in Vancouver and Toronto.
The specific job location in Vancouver is in Delta and Richmond.
The specific job location in Toronto is in Mississauga.
- You are an excellent team player with a winning spirit.
- You are in Canada or planning to arrive soon (job offer pending, potentially) and are looking for employment so you can find your feet fast in your new home.
- You are looking to quickly forge new friendships and work with like-minded people.
- You are legally allowed to live and work in Canada.
Young Guns is a family-owned business specialising in the packing and unpacking of shipping containers. Young Guns was founded in 2004 by the Young Brothers in Australia, chasing the dream of playing rugby league while working casual jobs of unpacking shipping containers. Today, Young Guns has expanded globally by earning a stellar reputation in its industry for bringing the close-knit team spirit of the rugby field to an industry where you’d least expect to find it. We pride ourselves on being a highly engaged team of professionals delivering excellent service and driving improvements into the supply chain.
Join a winning team!
As a contributing team member of Young Guns Container Crew, your daily activities will include:
- Work with the team(s) to unload product from shipping containers.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
- Learn and understand various pallet configurations.
- Develop an eye for detail that will see your quality of work held in high regard.
- Learn and understand various shipping documents.
- Learn and become confident operating a forklift (we will assist with your licence).
- Learn and follow Young Guns policies and procedures around workplace Health & Safety.
Young Guns provides team members with full uniform and onsite training. We offer clear career progression paths that set you up for a secure career in supply chain and logistics.
And, for team members who display a great attitude and the right skills, we even offer the possibility of quick promotion to supervisor and managerial positions, with the potential for people to stay in Canada through the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) employer sponsorship route.
We work hard and enjoy being part of a team. We value 100% effort, honesty, and care to complete work to a 10/10 standard. Each day, we expect our staff to want to be better than the day before! We have a growth mindset.
You must have:
- Steel toe boots.
- Authorisation to work in Canada.
- A desire to win!
- Highly competitive pay (ranging between $140-$200/day depending on workload).
- Benefits package (after 6 months’ employment).
- Full uniform.
- Full on the job training.
- Career development plans, for those who want it.
- A challenging and fun work environment.
- Opportunity to travel to assist with business growth.
The Young Guns Three Key Pillars: Safe, Skilled, Family
Safety is our number one priority. We have built a Safety Management System from the ground up. Our people are empowered to drive a safe working culture.
We’re the specialists in what we do. We’ve been developing and improving processes and systems for over a decade.
Young Guns is a family-owned business underpinned by strong family values. We are passionate about investing in our people, and through our people a quality service is delivered.