Construction Labour Solutions (CLS) is hiring for a variety of skilled and unskilled positions. Successful applicants will be placed on building and contracting projects with various companies and job sites as tradespersons, labourers, and additional positions. A list of open positions is available in the application form below.
Most positions are in the Vancouver area, with some positions in Calgary and Edmonton. Please complete the form below to register your interest in becoming a team member.
CLS runs a local placement program that matches tradespersons, labourers, and some other workers with companies and job sites in need of service.
Why apply to CLS?
- Find work quickly — no lengthy application or interview process
- Temporary and long-term opportunities
- Gain local experience
- Grow your skills
- Experience new job sites and companies
- Work with industry-leading builders
- Work in a safe environment
- Get a job offer, even if you’re outside Canada today (perfect for IEC candidates!)
- Some positions do not require previous experience
- Some positions are not overly physically demanding
Ready to apply? Let’s go!
Operating from regional offices in Vancouver, Construction Labour Solutions brings unparalleled labour fulfillment and safety services to its clients.
CLS has been vetted by the Moving2Canada team and briefed on the hiring process for popular immigration and work permit programs, including the IEC Working Holiday.