If you want to work in Canada’s fastest-growing industry while earning a good wage and working outdoors, Horizon Contracting Group might just be the perfect opportunity.
The landscape industry in British Columbia is booming, and Horizon is leading the way. For more than 30 years, Horizon has provided end-to-end construction services for landscaping, earthworks, and outdoor maintenance for the commercial and institutional sectors with a unique quality and craftsmanship.
They’re now hiring for their rapidly-growing teams in the Lower Mainland, Sea to Sky Corridor, and Okanagan regions. New team members will perform all tasks related to maintenance and watering services for Western Canada’s commercial and government sectors. Horizon is currently looking for new team members across a range of positions, from skilled trades to labourers and more.
Here’s what Horizon is looking for:
- You have a willingness to learn
- You are able to lift 100 pounds (45kg)
- You have a resilient attitude — hard-working and determined
- You preferably have some experience in trades or construction
- You live and promote Horizon’s values: We are accountable, We are Genuine, We Are United, and We are determined
- You currently live in the Lower Mainland (including Metro Vancouver), Sea to Sky Corridor, or Okanagan region, or you intend to move to one of these areas soon
And here’s how you will benefit:
- A great wage — upwards of $30p/h for many positions
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Plenty of time outdoors
- Personal empowerment from a year-round team of more than 150 talented colleagues
Horizon provides integrated, end-to-end services to clients that value quality, customer service, and safety. They transform exterior spaces and people from the ground up. The team has already completed more than 616 projects and has been recognized with 27 awards.
Horizon is a proven partner in complex public projects, and is poised for growth vertically (i.e. divisions) and horizontally (i.e. regions).
So, it’s a great time to join the team! All you need to do is click the link below, view the open positions, and submit your application.