If you’re looking to convince a friend that Canada’s worth coming to, we think this drone video is all the proof you need.
Will, who describes himself as a “one man aerial video operation”, has captured this amazing drone footage in British Columbia and Alberta.
It shows off his road trip across some of Western Canada’s most picturesque landscapes. We’ve no doubt it will inspire many of you to follow his trail this summer.
How to recreate this drone video
These locations feature in the drone video:
- Lake Moraine, Banff National Park, Alberta.
- Lake Chilliwack Provincial Park, British Columbia.
- Patricia Lake, Jasper National Park, Alberta.
- Whistler Mountain, Jasper National Park, Alberta.
- Lions Binkert Trail, British Columbia.
- Golden Ears Provincial Park, British Columbia.
- The Chief, Squamish, British Columbia.
- Horseshoe Lake, Jasper, Alberta.
- Peyto Lake, Banff National Park.
- Old Fort Point, Jasper.
- Carcross, Yukon.
- Edith Cavil Glacier, Jasper National Park, Alberta.
- Takakkaw Falls, Yoho National Park, Alberta.
- Alaska Highway, Northern BC.
- Kathleen Lake, Kluane National Park, Yukon.
If you’re interested in planning a similar road trip, Will has outlined his whole adventure at his blog.