In order to get you set up as fast as possible, take a look at our jobs board FAQs. We’ll answer some of the most common questions we receive from employers looking for great candidates.
Here’s a list of some essential Information to include in your job posting to get the most qualified candidates for your job posting:
- Salary or hourly rate: Include a range, lowest to highest.
- A comprehensive description:
- What your company does and its values
- A description of your ideal candidate
- The responsibilities of the position and essential skills for the position
- Employee perks
- Links to your website and your social media accounts
- Location of your company
Additional Quick Tips
- Add an address to increase searchability on web.
- Add a logo to improve the appearance of your listing.
- Video or image files can be included in your listing.
- Include only one position in your listing.
- In order to appeal to the newcomer segment, make sure to include a comprehensive description of your company culture.
- Leave out your contact information in the description.
- Add a disclaimer, if applicable, stating: “Please note that all applicants must be legally allowed to be employed in Canada. Sponsorship for immigration is not possible for this position.”
How do I create and post a job on the Jobs Board?
You can create an account with Moving2Canada to set up your job posting yourself: https://moving2canada.com/hiring-portal/
Once you have created an account, you can book, create, and manage your posting in the ‘Hiring Portal’ section at the link below:
Why should I advertise a job on the Moving2Canada Jobs Board?
You will have the opportunity to advertise your vacancies and gain early access to the best international talent across all industries. We will promote your roles to our community of:
- 500,000+ monthly visitors to Moving2Canada.com
- 200,000+ members of our Facebook community
- 100,000+ email subscribers
How long will my job post be active for?
Your job post will be active for two months.
If I post multiple positions, can you offer me special pricing?
Yes, we can! Take a look at our special rates below.
|One listing||$129.00 for 1 job listed for 60 days|
|Three listings||$349.00 for 3 jobs listed for 60 days|
|Five listings||$499.00 for 5 jobs listed for 60 days|
How can I edit my posting after it’s published on Moving2Canada.com?
In order to edit a job posting after it’s been published, click on Manage my jobs in the Hiring Portal Section or follow this link. From there you can select the edit button underneath the job posting you wish to edit.
Please note that once you save your edited post, your job posting will be removed from the jobs board until it’s re-approved.
How does invoicing work?
Invoices are automatically sent directly to the email you signed up with.
How do you promote the job posting?
We will promote your role(s) to our audience of more than 500,000 monthly readers on Moving2Canada.com and 250,000 followers and group members in our social media channels. Our audience consists of skilled pre-arrivals and newcomers to Canada, planning for their successful move and eager to make an impression on the Canadian job market.
When can I expect applications?
You should begin to expect applications within a week of your ad going live.
Who do I contact if I need support or if I have questions or feedback comments regarding the jobs board?
Feel free to contact us anytime at [email protected].