Should you hire a Canadian immigration consultant? | Moving2Canada

Do you have health insurance for Canada?

Many newcomers are not eligible for Canadian healthcare coverage when they first arrive.

Our partner, Cigna, offers newcomers a range of comprehensive health insurance policies for peace of mind. Explore your options with a free quote today!

‘Should I hire a Canadian immigration consultant or lawyer, or do it myself?’

You don’t have to hire a representative for your Canadian immigration application, but it might be a good idea.

Need the latest info?

Create a Moving2Canada account to get updates, plus a copy of our FREE Getting Started Guide!

Related content