Whether you are an employer or jobseeker, the Moving2Canada Jobs Board can match you with the right opportunity.
The Moving2Canada Jobs Board includes open positions across the country and in a range of industries.
Canada’s job market is growing, but without immigration this growth would not be possible. Industries and companies across Canada are looking for solutions to solve labour shortages, as the country now relies entirely on immigrants to grow its workforce as the population ages. Fortunately, Canada’s multi-year immigration plan will ensure the highest immigration levels in modern Canadian history, with other workers arriving on a temporary basis with the option to remain in Canada for the long term.
The Moving2Canada Jobs Board is targeted at our audience of new arrivals and those expecting to make Canada their new home in the near future. Our community members are eager to make a success of this life-changing move to Canada, and top of their list is landing a good job in Canada. These are highly skilled pre-arrivals and newcomers to Canada, planning for their successful move and eager to make an impression on the Canadian job market.
When a job is posted on the Moving2Canada Jobs Board, we promote that job to the hundreds of thousands of people who make up our website and newsletter readership, as well as the 150,000 followers and group members in our social media channels.
How you can promote your vacancy on the Moving2Canada Jobs Board:
- Create a Moving2Canada account (register here).
- Choose your package here.
- Create your listing and pay.
Alternatively, contact our Jobs Board expert, Shannon to find out how Moving2Canada can create results for your business. Email [email protected] to get started!
Pricing for 60-day postings
- 1 for $129
- 3 for $349
- 5 for $499
If you have any specific requests, we would be delighted to discuss building a custom package for you. Email [email protected] to learn more.
How many times have you heard or read that you need Canadian experience in order to get a particular job in Canada, or to progress in your career here? As a new arrival or someone about to land in Canada, this narrative can be disheartening, and understandably so.
When an employer posts an ad for an open position on the Moving2Canada Jobs Board, they are doing so because they actually want new-to-Canada jobseekers to apply for the position. These positions are not reserved for people with Canadian experience.
If it’s the right fit for both the candidate and the employer, an interview may follow. At that point, it’s up to you to impress the employer by elaborating on the skills and experience outlined in your resume.
What you will need in order to succeed on the Moving2Canada Jobs Board:
- A Moving2Canada account (register here).
- An updated Canadian-style resume. See our how to write a resume guide for advice. We also encourage you to look through the various employment in Canada guides in our employment section.
- You should also either currently have the right to work in Canada, such as with a work permit or permanent resident status, or be in a position to work in Canada in the near future, such as by having applied for a work permit or permanent residence. If you haven’t looked into your Canadian immigration options yet, we encourage you to review our ‘How to immigrate to Canada’ guide.
We wish you the best of luck in your Canadian job search!