Our Moving2Canada Resume Writing Service will work with you to ensure you have a document that is attractive to hiring managers, and gives you the best chance of being called for an interview.
We will take the time to learn about your career and skills, and create a document that showcases your talents and sets you apart from competing candidates.
Add to cart
More about Moving2Canada's Resume Writing Service
Since 2011, Moving2Canada has been helping our community realize their dream to be successful in Canada.
As you may know, we have our own in-house recruitment agency (known as Outpost) and we are in contact with hiring managers every day to ensure we can deliver the best possible candidates for them.
This means understanding what they want to see from prospective candidates, and which common pitfalls they see frequently.
Resume writing is a skill most job candidates fail to develop. Is this you?
- “I’ve sent out ten resumes, but I haven’t heard anything back.”
- “I’m not sure how I can make my resume any shorter than it already is.”
- “I don’t know how to make my foreign work experience look impressive in Canada.”
At Moving2Canada, we will work with you to figure out why you are not getting responses.
It could be because your resume is poorly formatted, lacks the kind of content hiring managers want to see, or uses terms not familiar to Canadian employers.
We will create a resume for you that will grab an employer’s attention.
Facts about your job application
- The average HR person will spend around 10 seconds reviewing your resume.
- Your resume may not be read by a human, but by recruitment software (ATS – Applicant Tracking System) that searches for targeted keywords.
- Regardless of your industry, first impressions count.
The objective of your resume is to win an interview. Don’t get put in the rejection pile due to common mistakes.
Ensure you make the right first impression with a clear, concise resume that presents your skills and experience the way Canadian employers expect.
How to get started
- Use the form above to send us your resume and complete your payment for our Resume Writing Service
- We’ll start working on your resume and send you an initial draft, with some gaps where we’ll need more information from you. We’ll contact you to learn more about your achievements and skills.
- We’ll incorporate your answers to our questions, along with any other revisions you’d like to make, then send you the final version of your resume.
If you would like more information, send us a quick email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Read what our customers say about Moving2Canada
Click on a customer’s name to read what they thought of our Resume Writing Services.
“Coming from country where resumes are written in detail running to many pages, there was a need for me to put all my contents in two pages, inline with what recruiters look at in Canada.
“Moving2Canada first did a thorough analysis of my resume, and gave me their feedback. I was convinced with their feedback, and decided to engage their full resume revision service. They had frequent exchanges of information from me before a final version of resume was received.
“I am happy with how the resume and my LinkedIn profile turned out and I would consider taking their other services as well when needed.”
– Deepesh, India
“I chose Moving2Canada services because they offered assistance, suggestions, information and guidance in helping me update my resume and cover letter, and finding a job in Canada.
“They made my job search easier. Excellent staff – professional and courteous.”
– Elaine, USA
André M. Embersics, Brazil
“I’ve hired Moving2Canada resume service and I can say that they’ve really nailed it! They did an excellent job with both my resume and my LinkedIn profile.
“At first they’ve skimmed through my resume keeping its strengths and focusing on its weak points. Then they pointed out items I should change, explained why, and suggested how I should do it.
“They didn’t offer an ‘in-a-box solution’. During all the process I was given full attention in a much humanized way. No ‘answering machines’ nor generalized answers or clues. During all the time I felt they were talking to me only, and that really made the difference.
– André M. Embersics, Brazil
Janine James, South Africa
“The professional team at Moving2Canada has offered invaluable advice and has exceptional ability to transform vision into positive direction.
“By helping us improve our professional profiles, we are ready to take the next step to employment in Canada. We highly recommend their services.”
– Janine James, Micro Business Manager
Resume + Cover Letter Revision
Save $20 when you bundle our Resume Writing and Cover Letter services together.
LinkedIn Profile Revision
LinkedIn is a crucial networking tool in Canada. Find out how we can enhance your profile.