By bundling our popular Resume Editing, Cover Letter, and LinkedIn revision services together, you’re ensuring you can make the best first impression to hiring managers and boost your chances of being called for interviews.
We will take the time to learn about your career and skills, and create documents that showcase your talents and set you apart from competing candidates.
Add to cart
About the Moving2Canada Resume Editing Service
Since 2011, Moving2Canada has been helping our community realize their dream to be successful in Canada.
As you may know, we have our own in-house recruitment agency (known as Outpost) and we are in contact with hiring managers every day to ensure we can deliver the best possible candidates for them.
This means understanding what they want to see from prospective candidates, and which common pitfalls they see frequently.
Resume writing is a skill most job candidates fail to develop. Is this you?
- “I’ve sent out ten resumes, but I haven’t heard anything back.”
- “I’m not sure how I can make my resume any shorter than it already is.”
- “I don’t know how to make my foreign work experience look impressive in Canada.”
At Moving2Canada, we will work with you to figure out why you are not getting responses.
It could be because your resume is poorly formatted, lacks the kind of content hiring managers want to see, or uses terms not familiar to Canadian employers.
We will create a resume for you that will grab an employer’s attention.
Facts about your job application
- The average HR person will spend around 10 seconds reviewing your resume.
- Your resume may not be read by a human, but by recruitment software (ATS – Applicant Tracking System) that searches for targeted keywords.
- Regardless of your industry, first impressions count.
The objective of your resume is to win an interview. Don’t get put in the rejection pile due to common mistakes.
Ensure you make the right first impression with a clear, concise resume that presents your skills and experience the way Canadian employers expect.
How to get started
- Use the form above to send us your resume and complete your payment for our Resume Editing Service
- We’ll start working on your resume and send you an initial draft, with some gaps where we’ll need more information from you. We’ll contact you to learn more about your achievements and skills.
- We’ll incorporate your answers to our questions, along with any other revisions you’d like to make, then send you the final version of your resume.
If you would like more information, send us a quick email to [email protected] and we will be happy to help.