For $69, we can provide you with a cover letter that showcases the best of your career and academic highlights. We can create either a cover letter for a specific job posting you’re applying to, or a more generic document which you can use for a variety of positions.
Add to cart
More about Moving2Canada's Resume Editing Service
Since 2011, Moving2Canada has been helping our community realize their dream to be successful in Canada.
As you may know, we have our own in-house recruitment agency (known as Outpost) and we are in contact with hiring managers every day to ensure we can deliver the best possible candidates for them.
This means understanding what they want to see from prospective candidates, and which common pitfalls they see frequently.
Resume writing is a skill most job candidates fail to develop. Is this you?
- “I’ve sent out ten job applications, but I haven’t heard anything back.”
- “I don’t know how to make my foreign work experience look impressive in Canada.”
- “I’m not sure what to say in a cover letter that I haven’t already said in my resume.”
We will create a cover letter for you that will grab an employer’s attention.
Facts about your job application
- The average HR person will spend around 10 seconds reviewing your resume.
- Your resume may not be read by a human, but by recruitment software (ATS – Applicant Tracking System) that searches for targeted keywords.
- Regardless of your industry, first impressions count.
The objective of your cover letter and resume is to win an interview. Don’t get put in the rejection pile due to common mistakes.
Ensure you make the right first impression with clear, concise documents that present your skills and experience the way Canadian employers expect.
How to get started
1. Use the form above to send us your resume and complete your payment for our Cover Letter Writing Service.
2. We’ll start working on your cover letter and let you know if there is any more information we need from you.
3. Once we have all the information we require, we’ll get your cover letter to you within four business days.
If you would like more information, send us a quick email to [email protected] and we will be happy to help.