Leading global player in infrastructure projects
Our client, a leading EPC in global markets, is seeking a Construction Director with hydroelectric dam experience to join their Vancouver team for a mega project in North East BC.
Compensation: $200K upwards, willing to exceed current salary for any solid candidate
The Construction Director position we are looking for a candidate who is:
– Currently in a CD position (or was in a CD position for more than 3 years)
– Has significant hydro project experience 20~25+ years (with project larger than 1000 MW)
– Has significant RCC (Roller Compacted Concrete) dam experience (volumes greater than 1 million cubic meters)
– Experienced working in Canada
– Has actual boots on the ground construction experience (versus consulting-based experienced
– Candidates with valid work permit only
Please clearly highlight relevant work experience, project overviews and project scale ($) in your resume.
Apply for this job
All applicants must create a profile, fill out the required application form and attach their most recent resume.