Large multidisciplinary engineering consultancy is searching for intermediate arterial road designers to join its leading team in Edmonton.
- Provide support to engineers and related professionals engaged in the planning, design and administration of Arterial Roads projects.
- Develop conceptual, preliminary, and detailed engineering designs in Civil3D; this will include storm water calculations and surface drainage calculations.
- Drawing Quality Control, plan submission and coordination.
- Work with direction from a senior engineer, project engineer, or CAD technician.
- Supervise/mentor and provide Quality Control for junior staff.
- Civil Engineering Technology Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of urban transportation experience, including storm drainage and water design.
- Sanitary and water design experience an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Project.
- Proficiency in XP SWMM and AutoTURN an asset.
- Strong proficiency in Civil3D is required.
- Excellent communication skills in English, including speaking, writing (reports; emails) and comprehension.
- While exceptional overseas candidates will be considered for this position, local experience is preferred.
- There are two positions available.
- Salary Range: Starting at $60,000 per year (based on a 37.5 hour work week, with the possibility of overtime). Salary based on experience.
Please ensure you register your details with Moving2Canada prior to submitting your job application.
We cannot review your resume until we have gathered information on your immigration status, skills and location preferences.
Register here: Construction and Engineering registration