The construction industry is strong and the country is experiencing a shortage of workers to fill engineering jobs in Canada.
Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northern British Columbia and Manitoba have roles available due to the presence of mining and oil and gas projects and the associated infrastructure and services spin-offs.
Construction / engineering companies in Vancouver, greater British Columbia and Alberta tend to be hiring continuously.
We can put you in touch with contacts at all of the major players in Western Canada.
Moving2Canada Recruitment is now called Outpost Recruitment, which finds great jobs in Canada for suitable candidates.
Engineering jobs in Canada resources
- Engineers Canada — Newcomers resources
- Engineers Journal (Ireland) — Advice for engineers moving to Canada
- APEGBC (Association of Professional Engineers/Consultants for BC)
- BC Government job postings
- BC Bids
- APEGGA (Association of Professional Engineers/Consultants for Alberta)
- PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario)
- APEGS (Association of Professional Engineers/Consultants for Saskatchewan)
Please contact us at email@example.com as we may be able to put you in touch with people working at many of the major engineering firms in Canada.